Improving energy efficiency of municipal buildings
– Computer systems to allow citizens to complete administrative procedures online, preventing unnecessary journeys.
– Development of a municipal energy optimization plan.
– Completion of the energy certification of all municipal buildings.
– Connection and commissioning of the photovoltaic systems existing in 53 schools in the city.
– Installation of photovoltaic panels.
– Energy audit plan for all municipal buildings.
– Installation of thermal solar energy panels in housing projects developed by the City Council.
– Use of bioclimatic architecture techniques in housing design and construction.
– Improvement of efficiency in IMD pumping facilities.
– Installation of solar roofs in swimming pools, sports facilities and sports halls.
– Improvement of lighting efficiency in sports facilities.
– Swimming pool roofing systems with more efficient construction elements: Torreblanca and Tiro de Linea.
– Replacement of traditional lighting by LED at Lipasam’s central facility.
– Efficiency plan in Tussam’s facilities.
Developing a sustainable mobility model
– Electric vehicle charging station network.
– Incentives programme for the acquisition of efficient vehicles and replacement of old ones supported by European funds.
– Incentives for efficient commercial vehicles supported by European funds.
– Adaptation of buildings to house charging stations for electric vehicles.
– Renovation of Lipasam’s fleet with the acquisition of electric vehicles.
– Increase of number of side-loading waste collection vehicles.
– Increase of the use of biofuels to 30% in Lipasam’s fleet.
– Approval of a sustainable development plan.
– Support to the airport’s mobility plan.
– Continuity of already-existing bus lanes.
– Extension of the bus lane network to more than ten major streets.
– Tram platform until San Bernardo.
– Extension of tramline until Santa Justa.
– Bicycle network of Seville.
– Pedestrianization of strategic streets.
– Implementation of one-way streets.
– Construction of subways to improve traffic.
– Establishment of speed limits in the city’s streets. 20, 30 and 50 km/h.
– Designation of low-emission areas with traffic restrictions.
– Carsharing programme.
– Efficient driving course for taxi drivers.
– School paths in schools.
– Establishment of a natural gas-powered bus fleet.
– Acquisition of 30 additional natural gas-powered buses in Tussam.
– Advertising campaigns to promote public transport use.
– Efficient driving system in Tussam’s fleet.
– Commissioning of a new hybrid bus.
– New BRT lines in Sevilla Este and Pino Montano
Promoting renewable energies and energy saving
– Procedure for the classification and certification of energy management and sustainability in private installations, works or activities.
– Incentives for the installation of solar panels via tax discounts.
– Educational Green Home Programme to promote sustainable home consumption and energy saving in households.
– Education and awareness raising programmes in schools and universities.
– Environmental education programmes.
– Use of more efficient and less consuming light bulbs in the gate and overall lighting of the April Fair Site.
– Production of renewable energy in the photovoltaic plants located in Parque Este and the San Diego vacuum waste collection facility.
– Recovery and use of the biogas generated in the landfill.
– Solar photovoltaic plant on the roofs of Tussam’s workshops and offices.
– Natural gas filling station in Tussam.
Urban planning model of the city
– Assessment of potential for optimization and use of natural urban runoff water.
– Replacement of streetlights with reflector by new ones with reflector and less power.
– Replacement of mercury vapour lamps by sodium vapour lamps with less power.
– Reduction of energy use through the introduction of voltage regulators at the grid heads.
– Centralization of public lighting control.
– Plantation of trees in empty tree wells across the city.
– Studies to expand the use of bitter oranges in Seville.
– Identification of space sand projects for green areas in vertical arrangement in Seville.